Friday, June 24, 2016

Having a Baking Crisis? It Can’t get any Worse than these Baby Shower Cake Fails!

Read the original article: Having a Baking Crisis? It Can’t get any Worse than these Baby Shower Cake Fails!

Baby shower cake fails - nothing to say except WTF?!

What were these people thinking? I get goosebumps up my spine just thinking about what I'm about to put together for you.

Some of them are pretty hilarious.

Majority? Downright creepy.

Some of these people must have gone bonkers to gift a lady about to give birth these humorous yer hideous cakes...or maybe the mom to be has an eccentric taste?

Either way, I'm not judging, but you might just agree with my opinion once you see the list we've put together.

Maybe it's to your liking? Maybe you'll cringe like I did? Let's find out, shall we?

Let's start you off easy

You might find these funny...

[caption id="attachment_5475" align="alignnone" width="450"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

Honestly, I found this idea pretty brilliant. Sure, it looks a bit gross, but I don't get grossed out easily. That message, though - epic! Clearly, the person who had this made has a good sense of humor.

[caption id="attachment_5476" align="alignnone" width="450"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

Very scientific. And quite funny, actually.

[caption id="attachment_5477" align="alignnone" width="450"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

I couldn't stop laughing after seeing this!

This is pure for-daddy-to-be humor! Whether this idea was from mom-to-be or some friend, this is pure comedic genius,

[caption id="attachment_5478" align="alignnone" width="450"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

It took me a few seconds to get what's on top of the cupcakes. When I realized - I guffawed.

Okay, now you've had some laughs, time to take it up one notch.

Some just totally inappropriate...

[caption id="attachment_5479" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Mom.me[/caption]

I don't know how you see this, but it seems like this cake insinuates men are monkeys? Maybe that's just me, but this cake is still pretty inappropriate. Maybe a 5 on the baby shower cake fails meter.

[caption id="attachment_5480" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Dose[/caption]

Not entirely creepy but definitely disturbing. That's one ugly baby. Sorry about that but I call it like it is.

[caption id="attachment_5481" align="alignnone" width="450"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

This cake is actually cute. Well made and decorated but if you have other kids present during the shower, it might be tagged a tad inappropriate. :)

[caption id="attachment_5482" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Dose[/caption]

Humorous after following the famous Got Milk? advert. What do you say? Yay or nay?

[caption id="attachment_5483" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Buzzfeed[/caption]

So wrong on so many levels! I actually have good memories of the Cabbage Patch kids and this cake ruined it. I will never unsee this every time I remember this part of my childhood.

[caption id="attachment_5484" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Dose[/caption]

Alien baby? Okay, now Katy Perry's song Extraterrestrial is playing in my mind. Not sure if this is a racial reference but no, just don't.

Okay, so are you ready to go the extreme?

Downright creepy...

[caption id="attachment_5485" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Sarcastic Sarcasm[/caption]

This makes you dark imagination run wild. Imagine an actual baby baked and chilled in a fridge like that? Morbid and psychotic.

[caption id="attachment_5486" align="alignnone" width="450"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

Props for making it look realistic, the baby that is. But why is it missing an eye?

Does childbirth really look like that? I think this one stuck too close to home. Those things are not meant to be publicized.

[caption id="attachment_5487" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

I would have found this funny if the way this was painted doesn't look like a statue that was taken from a creepy religious mosque or some sort. I don't know if you get what I mean but don't really old hand painted statues look like that when the color ages? Creepy.

[caption id="attachment_5488" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Dose[/caption]

I do not even want to get close to that cake let alone dip my finger in it to have a taste. Baby cake fails meter is shooting through the roof right now.

[caption id="attachment_5489" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Sarcastic Sarcasm[/caption]

This looks like a scene from a suspense-thriller movie where a deranged killer takes out unborn babies for fun. Absolutely has the psycho feel.

[caption id="attachment_5490" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

Oh. My. God. This just looks too real! If you have guests with a weak stomach, someone would definitely pass out.

[caption id="attachment_5491" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

This is just plain creepy. Imagine your baby coming out looking like a man-child.

[caption id="attachment_5492" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Mom.me[/caption]

Uhmmmm....what? The jelly makes the baby look like a mutated creature waiting to come out. Kind of like how they create creatures in sci-fi movies.

[caption id="attachment_5493" align="alignnone" width="400"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

I know this baby is made of meat but at first glance, it looked like a baby burned badly! This did not bring anything good to my imagination.

[caption id="attachment_5494" align="alignnone" width="477"]baby shower cake fails Dose[/caption]

I do not even have the right words for this. Is this E.T.'s baby?!

We gave you our top 20 baby shower cake fails, but we found another one that's just too much of a fail not to include in this list.

Warning: photo is very graphic. Scroll down at your own risk.

[caption id="attachment_5560" align="alignnone" width="550"]baby shower cake fails Cake Wrecks[/caption]

Told you it was pretty graphic. I almost vomited on my laptop when I saw this, but since we are talking about baby shower cake fails, we thought we should warn you that this concept is not advisable at all.

Cringe. Shiver. Scrunch nose. WTF?!

Those were my usual reactions to these hideous epic fails. What were these people thinking? I'm sure there's a little bit more logical creative streak we can squeeze out in a baby shower cake concept, right?

Whatever happened to a simple butterfly cake for a baby girl and a baseball cake for a baby boy?

Just because you're giving birth to another human being doesn't mean your baby shower cake should be as literal as the actual birth giving.

Right moms? If you cringed like I did throughout this post, warn yourself, your husbands and your friends ahead of time.

Baby showers are beautiful and joyous events that you document to remember forever. Don't let cringe-worthy baby shower cake fails ruin them!

Do you have any baby shower cake fails you've seen at showers you've attended that you think belongs on this list? Leave a comment below!

Original article source: Having a Baking Crisis? It Can’t get any Worse than these Baby Shower Cake Fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment