Thursday, June 30, 2016

18 Photos that Prove Cats have NO Idea about Personal Space

Read the original article: 18 Photos that Prove Cats have NO Idea about Personal Space

Ahhhh, cats. Our ever furry feline friends which moods we hardly understand. A lot of times they're grumpy, sometimes playful and rarely are they ever ecstatic to see you to the point of getting into your personal space. It's either that or they're just jerks.

Either way, there's no resisting their cute pink nose, soft pink paws and furry rubbing against your skin when they want your attention. Trust me, if they want your attention, you'll know. So don't ignore them. Otherwise, you'll be seeing yourself in one of the pictures below.

[caption id="attachment_6846" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

Rub my belly! I want your attention human!

And If I were this cat's human, I won't be able to resist. Just look at those paws! Soooo cute!

[caption id="attachment_6847" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

Okay, maybe the other way around or laying on his mouse hand would get his attention? But, I guess nothing will distract my human from his Dota 2.

[caption id="attachment_6848" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Iizcat[/caption]

How about now? Ain't I sexy? Seriously human, pay attention.

[caption id="attachment_6849" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

What if I play pretend sleep across your keyboard? Would this be enough to get a little bit of your time? Just rub my belly, damn it!

[caption id="attachment_6850" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Iizcat[/caption]

So what you gonna do now, huh? I got the last laugh!

[caption id="attachment_6851" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

Hey human. Are you reading? What are you reading? Wanna play? Play with me, come on!

Those big round eyes! I am melting right now. Live action Puss in Boots. Why are cats so friggin cute?!

[caption id="attachment_6852" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

Who cares if you fail your finals? I want some of your time! Study later. I promise to keep you company.

I've always had cats growing up and the term, "My dog ate my homework", doesn't work for me. It's always, "My cat wouldn't let me study."

[caption id="attachment_6853" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

Ahhh...this is comfy. I think I'll take a nap right here.

There's absolutely no way you can resist not smiling at this even if this kitten just invaded your personal space. You'll just be sitting there, your journal wide open and you petting the sleeping ball of fur.

Cats have that charm.

[caption id="attachment_6854" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

I wonder what she'll do if I do this. Whatever the outcome is, her reaction is worth it!

Cats are evil sometimes. Still, they're totally adorbs!

[caption id="attachment_6855" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

Heeeeeyyyyy!!! Time to feed me! I'm hungry!!!

They'll truly force their way in. I've seen my cats try to fit their selves in a tiny box and they don't care if a majority of their body is sticking out as long as they're in the box.

[caption id="attachment_6856" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Iizcat[/caption]

I like it here. It's warm, and it's buzzing!

Cats love warm places which is the reason why they love sleeping on laptops or CPUs and boxes.

Buy your cat a bed; they'll love it just as much!

[caption id="attachment_6857" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

Hmmm, Human is bent down doing something important. Let's sit on his back and be comfortable.

Remember when I told you that cats are sometimes evil? This is on of those times.

[caption id="attachment_6863" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Iizcat[/caption]

Daddy's on top of mommy. Something fishy is going on. Let's see what's going on. ðŸ˜¼

You probably can't take what you're doing here seriously. The moment you feel those paws on your back you'll start snickering.

This couple found it hilarious and even took a photo halting whatever canoodling they planned to do.

[caption id="attachment_6858" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

Where are we going?! Where are you taking me?! Why is this thing moving?!

Want to punish your cat? Take him for a drive. He'll hate it forever. Apparently they have motion sickness.

[caption id="attachment_6859" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Iizcat[/caption]

I want to see myself in the mirror, too! How does my mouth look?

If you're a woman with cats, you'd know what it feels like to hear stuff falling off only to find out all your makeup is on the bathroom floor.

Tip: keep your bathroom door shut.

[caption id="attachment_6860" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

That looks fun. Let me do that for you.

Anything that moves they find interesting. When I say anything, I literally mean anything.

[caption id="attachment_6861" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

Oooh. New bed! And it's near my human!

I have no words for this. This has happened to me a lot and every single time the only sound that comes out of my mouth is laughter.

What else can you do except laugh? ðŸ˜¹

[caption id="attachment_6862" align="alignnone" width="550"]cats Top13[/caption]

There's a lot of space left on the bed, but human's face looks cold. I better warm it up.

Sucks to be you if your cat does this to you right after visiting the litter box. My cat has a habit of sitting right in front of my face after he poops. It's like he knows how I'll react and lives just to see that.

Humor? Or just plain evil?

What about you? Are your cats as evil as these or did you get lucky?

Or did you just got the convincing you need to get a dog instead and never a cat?

Cats can be as lovable, as playful and as affectionate as dogs can be. They just have an eviler DNA, but it does not make them bad pets. I have both cats and dogs, and my heart is a tad bit leaned towards cats because of how cute they are.

Dogs are cute too, but there are people who are more cat lovers than dog lovers or both! Either way, cats bring a lot of laughter and joy into an owner's life. And leaves a meaningful mark in your heart just like any pet.

Got any photos of your cats being plain evil? Share them in a comment below and make us laugh!

Original article source: 18 Photos that Prove Cats have NO Idea about Personal Space

No comments:

Post a Comment